Computer desk built for a gamer.

kobrakommander56

Heh, how is a computer desk more or less suitable for gaming than using office? :P

You should get an comfortable desk, preferaby ergonomic. You might like one with much space to have things around like things to eat. :D

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

You should get a 180 degrees table,

really comfortable, you can put stuff all over the table and pick it up real easy.

A comfortable, tall and perferbly a little hard chair is also very usefull for those

who spend hours on the computer (The soft ones though really feel nice once you sit on them but after some hours it's intolerable, go with a hard chair, trust me.)

A 180' degrees table would definitly be cool, easy to reach everything. A 360' would be cool too with a hole in the middle to sit in. :P

But maybe not so comfortable? I dont know. :)

I have a desk from "SSI Sch?fer" it is a German company that manufacture office equipment, and other stuff mainly for companies.

I got it from my dads job, a couple of years ago. It is L-shaped. It is very robust and I am happy with it. I heard they were very expensive and very durable, think his boss even mentioned they were acid-proof, not sure. This was many years ago. :P

http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/Table_systems.117.0.html?&L=1

firefoxblue4yw.gif

80x15_3.png

How would you get into the middle, perhaps pull a Spider-Man trick out of your hat?

Either by climb up on the desk or crawl under. :)

Probably would not be able to have a chair with back support but sitting in the center of a 360' degree round table with a chair that can spin would indeed be cool. :)

firefoxblue4yw.gif

80x15_3.png