Rridgely is the man

kobrakommander56

I decided to put this up cuz rridgely doesn't like pms, and he has helped me a lot before and i know he has helped everyone else, so if he has helped you before and yo uwant to say thanx for everything, leave it here.

THANX RRIDGELY

I believe you are forgetting some people, i dont know when you joined but Tarun, (in my mind.. I think i read a post like this somewhere), was kind of like rridgely's tutor, thats where he learned a lot from. DjLizard gets the god status of these forums, even tho he has ceased coming here, we were way to dependent on his expertise. I dont mean to take away from the help of rridgely, but i respect and admire Taurn and DjLizard even more

Edit : october 23 is when you joined

)corjello(

I've said it before (everyone is probably rolling their eyes and saying "Oh God, not again") but this is the best forum I've ever been priveledged to be a member of. Everyone here has been patient and helpfull to me and countless others, and especially considering that the vast amount of questions have nothing to do with CCleaner that is saying something. Besides work, school, families, and running other forums, the people here still find time to contribute their skill and expertise here. I know many people often give thanks when their problems are solved, but some don't, and I just wanted to say I hope everyone knows how much people appreciate what they do.

The humor and jokes here are pretty good too! :DOK, maybe not mine...

• Moderators

Thanks guys. :)

It makes me happy to know that the time I spend helping here is appreciated.

Corjello your sort of right. I did learn a lot from Tarun by reading his posts and asking questions. Then I got interested in what he was doing and wanted to learn how to do it myself. So, I started frequenting sites like spyware warrior, malware removal, and bleeping computer. I never took any of the classes they offered but I did join there and they allowed me access to their resources (I can look at all of the fixes that they have documented). So, I spent a while searching for programs, tutorials, ect. and learned a lot along the way. I'm pretty good now but not perfect and still ask Tarun lots of questions when I need too(sometimes I worry that I ask too many questions and favors :D .).

Anyway I am a mod over at lunarsoft too and will be helping Tarun with logs once it becomes busy(hopefully soon). Everyone who reads this should join over there too, Tarun has a good thing going and it's only going to get better. Also for those desperate times this is one way to get help from the lizard. :lol:

http://lunarsoft.net/