video editing software

Newhotness

i all, i tried searching the threads but havn't really found what i'm looking for, although i'm pretty sure it was provided. anyway, i have two avi files i would like to mash up sort of, they are both the same tv show but one is missing the opening sequence and i'd like to copy it over from the other file. is there a video editing (preferbly freeware) program that can do this. thankx

i all, i tried searching the threads but havn't really found what i'm looking for, although i'm pretty sure it was provided.  anyway, i have two avi files i would like to mash up sort of, they are both the same tv show but one is missing the opening sequence and i'd like to copy it over from the other file.  is there a video editing (preferbly freeware) program that can do this.  thankx

Here's a link to a 21 day shareware trial program that should work.

http://www.download.com/3000-2194-10071171...page&tag=button

• 5 months later...

i all, i tried searching the threads but havn't really found what i'm looking for, although i'm pretty sure it was provided. anyway, i have two avi files i would like to mash up sort of, they are both the same tv show but one is missing the opening sequence and i'd like to copy it over from the other file. is there a video editing (preferbly freeware) program that can do this. thankx

I have used PHOTOSTORY 3 FOR WINDOWS, and got some great results. It dosen't like a lot of audio when changing to dvd fomat though. Fre for windows users at microsoft update-search. Good luck.