Well Done :)

redhawk

Yet another release of Speccy and still it falsely claims my AGP is clocked at a whopping 256x.

It's been my 6th or 7th bug submission (now my last) and still it persists and without explanation.

Other programs such as Everest Home Edition can correctly identify my card as 4x so why not Speccy??

Does anyone from the coding team actually read the help forums and bug submissions??

speccy_error2.jpg

While testing Speccy I had an error: "The specified service has been marked for deletion"

any ideas what that was about??

speccy_error1.jpg

and finally the RAM values are rounded incorrectly: I have 1.25GB of RAM (512MB + 512MB + 256MB) not 1.3GB as claimed.

Richard S.

Yet another release of Speccy and still it falsely claims my AGP is clocked at a whopping 256x.

It's been my 6th or 7th bug submission (now my last) and still it persists and without explanation.

Other programs such as Everest Home Edition can correctly identify my card as 4x so why not Speccy??

Does anyone from the coding team actually read the help forums and bug submissions??

speccy_error2.jpg

While testing Speccy I had an error: "The specified service has been marked for deletion"

any ideas what that was about??

speccy_error1.jpg

and finally the RAM values are rounded incorrectly: I have 1.25GB of RAM (512MB + 512MB + 256MB) not 1.3GB as claimed.

Richard S.

Redhawk I to have a similar situation. i.e. RAM This time "rounded down" to 1.5GB (512 x 2 Plus 256 x 2 = 1536) and a AGP rate of 128X ?????? B)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

In defense of Piriform, overall I'm very pleased with Speccy. :)

Kroozer I agree re Speccy being a worthwhile application however I do use it with Belarc Adviser.

As a stand-a-lone app it is not there yet. ;)

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

Yes, we read all of these :)

We are working on a fix for this and hope to have it in the next release.

Many thanks and keep up the good work.............always Piriform :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy