Missing names on button

Parvez

I just upgraded to the new version of CC. I was checking the options out and stuffs.. and i saw the button which says: Analazyer or something.. its missing its name on the button!! Here's a screenshot of it

CC Screenshot

any suggestions?

thanks

288olaow8888cq2.jpg

;) Hey Ridge.........what makes you think he's using a Mac. Have a look at the top left corner of his screenshot. Doesn't that mean he's using Windows XP??? :blink: Or is he using a Windows platform on his Mac.....Nice to learn new things???

..........and Make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle

Keep your software up to date

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?

hm.. yeah im using Windows XP Home Edition with Flyakite OSX.. its a shellpack. But when i had the previous version of CCleaner.. everything was fine. I guess some new things were added so thats why..

Anyways, thank you for ur info!

288olaow8888cq2.jpg

• Moderators

Someone else posted an image of CCleaner from that theme not too long ago, and I noticed the button fonts weren't displayed correctly or chopped off.

An option is to right click the CCleaner desktop link, select Properties, Compatibility, then select Disable visual themes.

Someone else posted an image of CCleaner from that theme not too long ago, and I noticed the button fonts weren't displayed correctly or chopped off.

An option is to right click the CCleaner desktop link, select Properties, Compatibility, then select Disable visual themes.

Yeah, that fixed my problem!! Thanks B)

288olaow8888cq2.jpg