Very minor nit-pick...spell out "MS" as "Microsoft"

GB1

In the computer summary area at the top of CCleaner, it lists Windows operating systems as "MS Windows Vista..." or "MS Windows 7..." and so on.

"MS" should really be spelled out as "Microsoft".

The acronym "MS" is not a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation nor will you see it in any of their product's user interface. As common an acronym as "MS" may be to the tech crowd, it isn't as well-known in the broader consumer audience. Plus, there may be legal issues with calling it "MS".

In the computer summary area at the top of CCleaner, it lists Windows operating systems as "MS Windows Vista..." or "MS Windows 7..." and so on.

"MS" should really be spelled out as "Microsoft".

Apologies for my frivolity above ;)

I agree with you about the summary area - there's plenty of room so there's no reason why it shouldn't be written in full. As Andavari says, it would create space issues in the application listings though.

I noticed that as well and I don't think they actually write MS in many of the previous versions of CCleaner. I think there is plenty of space on the row where that text is fitted so I guess its better that they just make it Microsoft Corporation, instead.

I love computer maintenance tasks.

Some of my favorite programs:

Wordpad -basic word processing

Notepad - temporary clipboard and basic scripting module

Windows Media Player 12- video, music and online radio player

Windows Media Center - live TV, local FM radio

CCleaner- handy computer maintenance tool

If something fails to work after using the registry cleaner, use SYSTEM RESTORE.