Disk Image Backups

DennisD

• Moderators
I think I'll wait a spell before going to Win7 again as some forums are mentioning wrinkles not yet ironed out of Win7.

Wouldn't doubt if it has service pack soon. Glad you've made a Macrium backup, the restoration process if you ever use it is super easy and fast.

Wouldn't doubt if it has service pack soon. Glad you've made a Macrium backup, the restoration process if you ever use it is super easy and fast.

Greetings Andavari! Glad to hear there may soon be a service pack for Win7. Feeling more comfortable now that I have the Macrium backup. I notice your quote selected just a portion from my post. I can see doing so would save members a lot of scrolling. Reading the help section left me confused. If you have time, I'd appreciate knowing the steps used for the 'partial' quote. :)

• Moderators
Reading the help section left me confused. If you have time, I'd appreciate knowing the steps used for the 'partial' quote. :)

Have a look at the screenie below, It's a way I use to do it although there are others.

Press reply button and then....

post-1555-1265295320_thumb.jpg

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com