problems displaying My MSN in Firefox

razz

My wife's My MSN (i.e. her home page) is now not displayed correctly when she uses Firefox. It used to be OK but not recently. The page is displayed as a blank. Has anyone had the same problem? Any ideas how to correct this problem?

The image below shows what she is currently getting when loading My MSN:

fe29f7189267.jpg

Is she using noscript? There latest release i have had to disable since it constantly blocks half of some of my pages even with full permissions

No fate but what we make

Is she using noscript? There latest release i have had to disable since it constantly blocks half of some of my pages even with full permissions

No, she is not using noscript.

Hello, according to your screen shot she is.

24v45j7.png

Sorry ident, that was misleading, that screenshot was taking on my PC (I use nonscript, but she doesn't on her PC).

Thank you Hazel, as per that post I was able to fix the problem by deleting the cookie to My MSN and signing back in. I used CCleaner to delete the cookie but first had to move it from the exclude list. After signing back into My MSN I put the cookie back on the exclude list in CCLeaner. I tried a couple of times and now there is no problem with the page. Weird how a cookie can cause a problem like that, I guess it was corrupted somehow.