Replies

Picablu

• Moderators

If you want to include the reply in your reply, then at the bottom of that persons post you'll see 3 boxes, Edit, Quote, and Reply.

Select the 3rd one, "Reply", and in the window that opens, you paste your reply beneath the other posters text. Make sure the flashing curser is outside of, and preferably below that text.

If you want to reply to more than one poster, and include all their replies in your post, then you would highlight the word "Quote" at the bottom of each post you're replying to.

Then at the bottom of the thread, select "Add Reply", and you will find all those selected posts in your reply window.

You can then insert your response beneath each persons post individually.

I hope that's clear enough Picablu, but don't be frightened to ask again if you're not sure. It can be daunting for a new member.

:)

If you want to include the reply in your reply, then at the bottom of that persons post you'll see 3 boxes, Edit, Quote, and Reply.

Select the 3rd one, "Reply", and in the window that opens, you paste your reply beneath the other posters text. Make sure the flashing curser is outside of, and preferably below that text.

If you want to reply to more than one poster, and include all their replies in your post, then you would highlight the word "Quote" at the bottom of each post you're replying to.

Then at the bottom of the thread, select "Add Reply", and you will find all those selected posts in your reply window.

You can then insert your response beneath each persons post individually.

I hope that's clear enough Picablu, but don't be frightened to ask again if you're not sure. It can be daunting for a new member.

Thank you DennisD, both for this reply and the one you made to my New User post. I hope to be able to learn to use this site. There seems to be much to learn about an endless amount of subjects from many helpful people.

You're welcome Picablu, and I see you're getting the hang of it. :rolleyes:

Just thought I'd let you know I like Woodie Guthrie, too. By the way, I can't seem to insert an emoticon even thought the enable box is checked. Can you tell me how to fix this?

• Moderators

Is this what your Forum Messenger window looks like? (Click the image to get full version)

c063111df47a.jpg

If so, you just click on the little guys on the left, or from the drop down menu above the window, with the cursor placed where you want to insert it.

If you don't see all this stuff, then you may have Javascript disabled.

• Moderators
"This is a real page-turner!" - Rolling Stone

I'm just trying to decide whether this is a cryptic compliment (which I doubt), or subtle sarcasm. Whichever, it's easy to take something the wrong way when you can't see any point to it at all.

"This is a real page-turner!" - Rolling Stone

Well. I'm not sure how Corona meant it, but it is quite interesting for me. Everyone has had the same questions at some point. :) I admire Picablu for just going ahead and asking. Might prove very helpful to someone else who signs on here for the first time.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Oh good grief. (forehead slap) Sorry for being vague. No mean intentions meant at all. I'm not a mean guy, I hate anger, I'd rather walk away. And certainly not a troll, I hate trolls.

If you ever come across a post by me where you can't tell if I'm being funny or sarcastic or drunk, ignore it. Sometimes I'll post something that I :lol: think is funny but actually turns out to be too vague in detail to be universally understood in a post as opposed to the spoken word. :( And don't forget my blunt USA idiosyncracies.

Again, no ill will toward anybody, especially Picablu. Everybody has a first time for everything. Learning how to post at a message board is freaky if you've never done it before. But you'll get the hang of it quickly.

That being said, what I meant with the Rolling Stone (magazine) quote was that they think this thread is a real page-turner, like an intriguing mystery novel that you just can't put down. It's more irony than sarcasm.

Again, sorry for the confusion. And welcome, Picablu! ;)

yea corona has been at in both Picablu topics, hes acting uncharacteristically like a spammer/troll.

maybe he's has 1 too many corona and lime's..lol :wacko::ph34r:

just ignore him for now Picablu.

Yeah, I just scrolled on by. His post didn't seem relevant to anything. :D

Well. I'm not sure how Corona meant it, but it is quite interesting for me. Everyone has had the same questions at some point. :) I admire Picablu for just going ahead and asking. Might prove very helpful to someone else who signs on here for the first time.

I was taught when a child to ask questions if I want to learn something. Doing so has served me well for 73 years. :)

Oh good grief. (forehead slap) Sorry for being vague. No mean intentions meant at all. I'm not a mean guy, I hate anger, I'd rather walk away. And certainly not a troll, I hate trolls.

If you ever come across a post by me where you can't tell if I'm being funny or sarcastic or drunk, ignore it. Sometimes I'll post something that I :lol: think is funny but actually turns out to be too vague in detail to be universally understood in a post as opposed to the spoken word. :( And don't forget my blunt USA idiosyncracies.

Again, no ill will toward anybody, especially Picablu. Everybody has a first time for everything. Learning how to post at a message board is freaky if you've never done it before. But you'll get the hang of it quickly.

That being said, what I meant with the Rolling Stone (magazine) quote was that they think this thread is a real page-turner, like an intriguing mystery novel that you just can't put down. It's more irony than sarcasm.

Again, sorry for the confusion. And welcome, Picablu! ;)

Thanks for the welcome, Corona. Glad we're on the same page now. :)