failed log out in OPERA 10

abu aufa

I tried to log out the forum in OPERA 10 but failed and back to ask my username & PW.

it happenned countinously.I also tried REPLY any post or post NEW TOPIC and failed...

anyone has same experience in OPERA 10 ?

It worked fine in FF ;)

• Moderators
I tried to log out the forum in OPERA 10 but failed and back to ask my username & PW.

it happenned countinously.I also tried REPLY any post or post NEW TOPIC and failed...

anyone has same experience in OPERA 10 ?

It worked fine in FF ;)

I have that issue every now and then in Firefox, but only on this forum. You'll really be annoyed when you have to click topic titles two and three times for them to load.

Something similar to that happens to me fairly often, but only on this forum and only when using Opera. If I click "add replay" when I'm not signed in, it will take me to the log-in page, but even after entering my correct username and password, it won't let me progress beyond the log-in screen. Simply hitting the "refresh" button allows me to progress to the add reply page. Like I said, only this forum and only in Opera. I have no explanation for why this happens. :blink:

Dell Latitude D600

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

follow_me-c.png

You'll really be annoyed when you have to click topic titles two and three times for them to load.

I had the same problems you guys are having in Opera 10 back when I had Opera 9.5.x. It was so annoying I uninstalled it.

I've had that occasionally happen with Opera and Firefox.

Although it has never happened from the first Opera 10 beta to now with Opera 10 Final.

Now they both works perfect in my machine.

Problem solved :)