New User

Picablu

Hi Picablu. Welcome. :D

If you decide you want to post a graphic or picture, DennisD has provided an excellent explanation here.

An example of his artistry is here. If you click on that thumbnail it will open a bigger version of the picture.

I mention this because I hung around here for a long time before I learned how to do it, Hazelnut finally told me how to.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Hi Picablu. Welcome. :D

If you decide you want to post a graphic or picture, DennisD has provided an excellent explanation here.

An example of his artistry is here. If you click on that thumbnail it will open a bigger version of the picture.

I mention this because I hung around here for a long time before I learned how to do it, Hazelnut finally told me how to.

Hi login123. Thank you for the info! I'll try it soon. Am learning a little at a time. Not doing too badly for a 73 yrs old great grandma. :)

NOT MY POST

So that everyone is aware, the first post of WHRX in the topic started by Pickabu is FALSE

I'm not too concerned about damage to me, the reply after mine had a bit of sarcasm aimed at me but IMO was fully justified by the contents of the false post

My real concern is that what happened to me can also happen to anyone else.

I sure hope someone in power investigates this not only the HOW but also the WHY!

Meanwhile, I'm planning to uninstall cc for a week......one AVAS uncovered Trojans labeled Download Ruin so Im giving my VISTA and CC a rest......be assured that CC is one of the very best programs I've had and I look forward to my return

I'm not too concerned about damage to me, the reply after mine had a bit of sarcasm aimed at me but IMO was fully justified by the contents of the false post

Yea sorry about the sarcasm :) no offense intended I though you might need help with it too,

I thought it was a good example as most new members do posts like that before they figure out how to add text to the reply.

fireryone