Say hello to Shamus...

LuLu

Take them on walks together which is something dogs like to do anyway since they're into that whole aerobics thing. That way she'll understand that he isn't going to hurt her, can be trusted, etc., and that she has a new friend.

That's what I want to do. But Shamus can't be walked yet. The vet told me to wait till he's had all his shots first in case we run into unvaccinated/infected dogs in the neighborhood. But another option is getting a tie out so they can play together in the yard. So I'm thinking of doing that. I think they'll have fun, but then again, you never know. lol I just think it's funny that my 3 cats have welcomed him into the house with no problems, but Gidget hasn't. She's such a fuss-budget sometimes. But I love her anyway. I call her the Drama Queen. lol

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

• Moderators
That's so cool that they would wait for you by the window.

It's been documented on TV that many dogs know when their owner(s) are coming home and start to wait near the door or window just before they arrive. Some dog sense, or they can tell time.

• Moderators
It's been documented on TV that many dogs know when their owner(s) are coming home and start to wait near the door or window just before they arrive. Some dog sense, or they can tell time.

An old lady told me a few years ago about her husband's dog during the Second World War. Off the husband went to fight and many months later the dog suddenly went mad trying to get out the gate and barking. She opened the gate to look to see what had made him bark and the dog ran past her and off to the top of the street.

Just as the dog neared the top, the husband appeared round the bend, he had been given a leave pass but had not been able to inform anyone he was coming home.

But the dog knew.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com