Mysterious New 'Dark Flow' Discovered in Space

Humpty

The more our scientists learn about space the more we are scratching our heads in awe and amazement! :blink:

As if the mysteries of dark matter and dark energy weren't vexing enough, another baffling cosmic puzzle has been discovered.

Patches of matter in the universe seem to be moving at very high speeds and in a uniform direction that can't be explained by any of the known gravitational forces in the observable universe. Astronomers are calling the phenomenon "dark flow."

The stuff that's pulling this matter must be outside the observable universe, researchers conclude.

Live Science Article

• Moderators

Although I found that interesting Humpty, I also found the comments made by posters underneath of equal interest.

Some of them had some strange ideas as to what this 'dark flow' was. :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

The more our scientists learn about space the more we are scratching our heads in awe and amazement! :blink:

Live Science Article

Well, if we are to agree with all our Physics theorists etc. then there are definitely other "universes" out there. We are not certain that any others are here but that is the concensus of opinion.

Some are bigger and some smaller. Also big and small is "relative". It will be great to find out more to improve our own understandings and theories and adjust accordingly.

I figure that we have at least until next week to even think about any imminent consequences from such discoveries.

So at least go have some "FUN" this week-end. :lol::) davey

P.S. At least now, we may have a hint where all those "socks" and "keys" are.

My socks are stolen by a Faun that lives in my dryer.

As for the Dark Flow, I have no doubt its caused by Apple trying to market a new iPod or something. You'd think they would venture out into the computer world to improve OS x but then again, iPods in space? no Zune in space, am I right?