Logoff after Clean

JMR

maybe should be a better option if you select whatever option you wanna do after clean... log off, turn off, block, hibernate, etc... maybe actually an option to run CCleaner twice or a registry check...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

You can modify the supplied bat file to do whatever shutdown.exe permits:

http://www.computerhope.com/shutdown.htm

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

where should I find that bat file???

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

where should I find that bat file???
It was on Andavari's signature but I see that it has gone:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=16551

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

I removed it from my signature because it was obsolete when shutdown ability was integrated into CCleaner.

Hopefully MrG will see this thread and add more options to choose from like what has already been detailed in the above posts.

To have CCleaner log off, instead of shutdown currently it must be done via a batch file.

Instructions (requires Windows XP):

1. Open Notepad, then copy the text in the code listed below, and paste it into the Notepad window.
    "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTOshutdown -lclsexit

2. Now save the Notepad document onto the desktop as for example (including the quotes otherwise Notepad will save it as a txt document):
    "CCleaner Auto Log Off.bat"
  3. Try it out and see how it works. Note with shutdown -l it will immediately log off your PC.

It was on Andavari's signature but I see that it has gone:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=16551

:P I already know about that... but you where talking about a bat file... (I know you can creat one with that command line)... thanks anyway...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

I removed it from my signature because it was obsolete when shutdown ability was integrated into CCleaner.

Hopefully MrG will see this thread and add more options to choose from like what has already been detailed in the above posts.

To have CCleaner log off, instead of shutdown currently it must be done via a batch file.

Instructions (requires Windows XP):

1. Open Notepad, then copy the text in the code listed below, and paste it into the Notepad window.

"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTOshutdown -lclsexit

2. Now save the Notepad document onto the desktop as for example (including the quotes otherwise Notepad will save it as a txt document):

"CCleaner Auto Log Off.bat"

3. Try it out and see how it works. Note with shutdown -l it will immediately log off your PC.

Thanks Andavari, it should come in handy for many users.

:) davey

thanks ;) my friend... I hope the same as you do from MrG...

@warmth

Betatesting a life!