Another Big Lottery Win

Humpty

I must be one of the luckiest people ever as I've just got another email telling I've won heaps again!

Beers are on me fellas. :rolleyes:

Division of Yahoo Internet Lottery

& amp; amp; nbsp;

& ; ;nbs Payment No. M30911

Lottery

PAY THE AMOUNT OF: EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS *GBP800,000.00POUNDS*

AUTHORIZED BY: YAHOO MAIL INC.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

YOU HAVE WON Ł800,000.00 POUNDS!

YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE 5 TOP LUCKY WINNERS !!!

How come you are so lucky Humpty??

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe it has something to do with his unflinching courage to enter the "denizens of hell" Domains to check out all the villains and their schemes to entrap us and our loved ones PCs ?

Or maybe he has some sort of connection with Yahoo like millions of others that have WON also !!!

Congrats, Humpty !!! You deserve some sort of an award for the dangerous job that you do for us.

:) davey I gotta run and check my "mailbox".

Harrumph!

All I get are offers of cheap loans, Genuine Rolex watches from China or potions to either make my manliness or my femaleness better.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

I've had a couple of offers from a lovely sounding lady in Nigeria to help her spend her fathers' inheritance. :P

(Actually, I think it was two different ladies. Both extremely christian sounding, both had fathers with goldmines. Strange coincidence.)

• 2 months later...
Woman out $400K to 'Nigerian scam' con artists

SWEET HOME, Ore. ? Janella Spears doesn?t think she?s a sucker or an easy mark.

Besides her work as a registered nurse, Spears ? no relation to the well-known pop star ? also teaches CPR and is a reverend who has married many couples. She also communicates with lightning-fast sign language with her hearing-impaired husband.

So how did this otherwise lucid, intelligent woman end up sending nearly half a million dollars to a bunch of con artists running what has to be one of the best-known Internet scams in the world?

http://www.katu.com:80/news/34292654.html

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Congrats Humpty. Just pass your bank details over and it will be paid in promptly. :lol:

( I think the scammers picked on the wrong person here )

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

Congrats Humpty. Just pass your bank details over and it will be paid in promptly.

:lol:

Sorry, seems like a SPAM-my post but am not sure what else to say; everyone else has said it. I found what Woody said funny so I thought I'd show that.

Yorkshireman

- [My Twitter Profile: Clicky]

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.

Albert Einstein