DVD Decrypter

tomcatonnet99

Seems to be a great program but require help as regds burning to a blank DVD .....

1) what do I set the file to ...IFO or ISO ?? whats the write function in the ISO ??

2) Does it not work with NERO??

3) After its decrypted and stored all files to a folder how do I get cracking, burning this to a DVD pls........

many thanks

• Moderators

Hi Tom, can you tell us a bit more about what you are wanting to burn to disk?

Are you ripping, or have you already ripped, a DVD to "back-up"? If so what sort of file/files do you have in the folder, (ISO file or Vob/Ifo files), and how big are they?

If you've decrypted an original DVD for "back-up" purposes, you may have to use something like Shrink 3.2 to "re-author" the movie and compress it down to a size that will fit onto a single layer blank DVD.

It's all pretty straightforward once we know exactly what you are doing, or have already done.

In fact if you're backing-up a DVD you may find it easier with DVDFabHDDecrypter. (This is the free version).

Anyways, a bit more info will help.

• Moderators

If you're using DVD Shrink do yourself a favour and select this option so that any burning software can burn your movie. Believe me it eliminates all confusion and makes things really easy.

1. Make .ISO DVD Image File. Compatibility with virtually all DVD burning software:

iso_all_burner_compatibility704.png

2. Make .ISO DVD Image File then automatically burn with DVD Decrypter (still compatible with virtually all DVD burning software):

iso_auto_burn_with_dvd_decrypter805.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just trying to burn vob/ifo files, should I be starting with DVD Shrink and then will Shrink incorporate DECRYPTER to do the rest or does one start off with Decrypter, coz I tried with Decrypter but when I tried burning with Nero it said they weren't files of an accepted format...

Is there an online help guide to DVD Decrypter atall?

ta

• Moderators

Also another guide here written in an unusual style perhaps, but covers all you need to know. It's the one I first started with years ago, although he updates it.

Cup of coffee Tom, read it fully, print it off, and then away you go.

http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/petesguide3.html

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com