Look at the install process of IE8. Ridiculous

Anthony A

For me it is only tolerable with IE7 Pro, otherwise I'd never open IE.

First at all... are you guys reading at all the technet and/or ie blog?... If not then you are ignoring that this is beta 1.. It have been already established that this version of IE is for Web Dev. IE8 beats firefox in speed, I don't t know if it beats opera but someoene will test it. My recommendation is, if you are not web dev or webware dev don't use this build. wait for beta 2. It seems that they changed the way in which IE renders the sites... unfurtanely there some sites with css 2.1 and webwares (in this case forums) in which IE8 fails poorly, but by beta 2 is expected to have the new rendering engine 90% working as can be read at msoft blogs. If you like firefox, good for you... if you like IE good for you... Honestly I don't see why this childish rage towards a software/webware.

• Moderators
Honestly I don't see why this childish rage towards a software/webware.

I'm not using IE8 beta, and won't even consider installing it until it's a final build.

It isn't childish to give likes and dislikes about software that the developers may or may not see. If nobody spoke up we'd all be using bland and boring software with no useful features, and then there'd be no need for competing third-party alternatives like Maxthon, Firefox, Opera, etc., that bring a feature-rich set of abilities.