IE7Pro 2.1

hazelnut

I use it and I like it.

The forum is quite active and it has several languages supported:

http://forum.ie7pro.com/index.php

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

• Moderators

I got it, and best of all I just installed over v2.0 and it kept all my previous settings and preferences.

The MiniDM ("Mini Download Manager") is kind of neat, and it can even be used outside of Internet Explorer via a shortcut to:

C:\Program Files\IEPro\MiniDM.exe

• Moderators
Is IE7Pro completely free? Is there any reason to install it, if you don't use IE much?

It is 100% free! I rarely if ever use IE and the reason I've been using IE7Pro is because of it's AdBlock feature which helps block stuff that the HOSTS from MVPS.org doesn't.

Think of it like Firefox's AdBlock in IE, you can even block annoying images which I think of as being too big in peoples forum signatures, etc., and it's fully customizable.

It is 100% free! I rarely if ever use IE and the reason I've been using IE7Pro is because of it's AdBlock feature which helps block stuff that the HOSTS from MVPS.org doesn't.

Think of it like Firefox's AdBlock in IE, you can even block annoying images which I think of as being too big in peoples forum signatures, etc., and it's fully customizable.

Ok. Thanks Andavari.

• Moderators

This update is awesome.

It seems to make everything a little more smooth. It used to be kind of "choppy" when you would use mouse gestures or when it did spell checking. Not anymore!

I dont like the download manager(or the new one in firefox 3 for that matter) but I guess its cool for those who do like them.