Free YouTube Download

craigathus

Hi all ;) , I recently downloaded this program: "Free YouTube Downdload" from DVDVideoSoft

I'm having good results using it, and I was wondering if many others out there use it?

I initially found a link to this program at AndyManchesta's site, so there's a good chance that it's already been mentioned in the Software Forum here at Piriform.

• Moderators

Hi craig. I've never used that one.

I've been a fan of "DownloadHelper" for quite some time, which downloads from a lot of places including YouTube. It's a Firefox extension, and it's updated regularly.

DownloadHelper:

The full list of supported sites is shown in it's right click menu when installed.

Being edited Just to refresh this one ................

Tried PimpFish? anyone, I used the basic (freeware ) version and its not bad but for the fact it adds its tool bar in IE7 and most features can not be modified to suite individual preferences; I believe its Pro ( paid for) version is good with a 'Plugins' feature to it; but I've only ever used freeware open licence stuff :)

Does any one use a good program which is pretty much stand alone, ofcourse must be addware / spyware free and not a resource guzler??

ta

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

gotcha, I have already replied to your original post about this issue you say you have.

Please do not think you will be allowed to post in all other areas of the forum about your problem, the suggestions I made should help you get to the bottom of it. Futher similar posts about it are not necessary.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com