Weird dream i saw

CeeCee

I saw a weird dream. First, all digital clocks changed to counters. Then i went to outside and saw flying saucers in the distance. One came right to backyard. Alien came out and started to talk. If i remember correctly, it spoke English. It was kinda plastic/metallic, shiny and white. We talked about something and then them (aliens) gave me a bunch of money. It was strange unit. I said, that we got Euro and that you should change the money to Euro. I don't quite remember what happened after all that, but i think that they turned out to hostile. Dream went really strange after that. Weird, huh?

For anyone else maybe, but not for Darkman. :D

Yeah, i see weird dreams very often. That mentioned wasn't even weirdest, but it got a kinda "end of the world" feeling on it. I have seen dreams like that a couple of times. They got a strange feeling on them.

I have weird dreams after drinking lots of beer, and eating "Hot & Spicy Pizzas"1%20(231).gif

The next day I cant seem to remember much...It's all just a blur1%20(139).gif with a hangover that would kill a brown dog.

• Moderators
I saw a weird dream. First, all digital clocks changed to counters. Then i went to outside and saw flying saucers in the distance. One came right to backyard. Alien came out and started to talk. If i remember correctly, it spoke English. It was kinda plastic/metallic, shiny and white. We talked about something and then them (aliens) gave me a bunch of money. It was strange unit. I said, that we got Euro and that you should change the money to Euro. I don't quite remember what happened after all that, but i think that they turned out to hostile. Dream went really strange after that. I remember, that someone throwed a handgranate and i lost both of my little fingers. Weird, huh?

So in other words Microsoft®, oh excuse me Microsaucer® visited you. Good thing they pay money before becoming hostile. :lol:

I have weird dreams after drinking lots of beer, and eating "Hot & Spicy Pizzas"1%20(231).gif

The next day I cant seem to remember much...It's all just a blur1%20(139).gif with a hangover that would kill a brown dog.

I ate a large Pizza Hut pepperoni pizza yesterday and just woke up. Apparently I was in 'nam. I got stabbed in the leg by some trap.

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.