cheap virus

gunner

• Moderators

Nope. He said "get a Ferrari for free."

Free can mean many things, like a never-ending test drive where the person testing the car seemingly forgot to bring it back and instead decided to keep it indefinately. If only it would be a Ferrari F50 and/or Ferrari Enzo.

Greetings.

This is a public forum and every member of the forum is allowed to post a reply on the thread, vote on the polls and post new threads.

And this is not a democratic where you vote out people.

In this thread, I never said anything bad. I made an informative reply, mererly stating that the mentioned virus is an old joke that have circulated in other forms, such as "the amish computer virus" and others.

If your Volvo is broken, then it's much better to get a Ferrari for free then try to fix it or get around it.

Listen , Have you ever wondered why so many people in this forum have it out for you?

STOP & THINK.. This many people can't all be wrong ...you must be doing something to piss them off...... <_<

Regroup yourself and stop posting for a while and make some adjustments in the way you present yourself.... :) This is just a suggestion and you are , of course free to take your own course of action.

You seem like a somewhat knowledgeable person.Just get your act together.. :)

Oh, and I will take one of those Ferrari's for free ..........Red or Black ..doesn't matter..

• Moderators
Listen , Have you ever wondered why so many people in this forum have it out for you?

STOP & THINK.. This many people can't all be wrong ...you must be doing something to piss them off...... <_<

Regroup yourself and stop posting for a while and make some adjustments in the way you present yourself.... :) This is just a suggestion and you are , of course free to take your own course of action.

Oh, and I will take one of those Ferrari's for free ..........Red or Black ..doesn't matter..

Couldnt have said it better myself. Eldmannen this is good advise, you should really pay attention to it.

Great advice, but you forgot to offer him the free alternative. Or even the most cost effective one. Shutting his pc down and returning it to the reseller. :lol: