Bittorrent programs

xbrianx

I'm trying to get Adobe Illustrator but can't afford it. I am using the 30-day trial on a laptop(it's a lot easier downloading a big file on a laptop cause you can still do things on the desktop :D), but it's almost out. I tried getting the torrent, but Azureus needs Java...which the Vista laptop didn't come with(or the type needed). Should I go ahead in install the needed Java or does anyone know a bittorent program that doesn't use Java?

I need the program for college scholarships too. <_<

I'm not sure if I should be posting about this, but I noticed you guys list the programs in the free software...

I'm not a Torrent fan. I like emule personally. It's got a lot of neat features to play with, and there are mods out there. If you go to the filehippo site you will see lots of downloading programs and a quick search of em should tell ya if they use java or not.

Hmmmm? You can't afford the program, so your trying to download a "free" version via a torrent?

Indeed. And such discussion is usually not tolerated on this forum. Perhaps edit your post to just ask what torrent program is best (as opposed to what program can I illegally download software with)