Fearless mouse

CeeCee

• Moderators
How come no comments? :huh:

I've been going through my Finnish language tapes, and I've just "Finnished".

:)

Just goes to show how important the sense of smell is in the animal world. If we lost our sense of smell, there would be very little we could taste.

Link:

• Moderators
Sorry, the link in the first message is to Swedish web site. There also now video on YouTube:

No worries CeeCee, didn't need to understand it, that mouse was clearly fearless and won't live much longer if the boffins don't fix his nose again.

But thanks for the other link.

EDIT: I've just watched the English link right through, and that poor cat is totally bewildered. He looks scared of mouse.

• Moderators
I've just watched the English link right through, and that poor cat is totally bewildered. He looks scared of mouse.

It's rather strange how some animals buddy up with each other, could just be the necessity for companionship even though by nature they should really be sworn enemies.

For instance we had a cat (dearly departed now) that would lay in the yard next to a rabbit during most days. He never attacked the rabbit and even fought off another cat that got too close to them while they were laying about on the lawn. This went on for a very long time and had everyone stunned.

Well fed and watered, and a well seasoned professional lounger next to his rabbit friend!

:lol: Hi Andavari, I was referring to the cat in the video with the mouse ;)

While on the subject of "cats" my parents cat thought it was a dog!

It grew up with the family dog and preferred to hang out with it's K9 buddy :lol:

It had no natural fear of dogs like other cats normally have.

Hi Guys,

You remind me of the good old days.

Had 3 kids.They wanted a dog.So did I.

Got a great Pointer pup.The kids mothered him.

Two years later we got a baby rabbit.The Pointer mothered her.

Awhile later we got a kitten.The rabbit mothered her.

They all played and protected each other!!!

They loved to play Tag and Hide and Seek.

They all ate the same dried dog food from the same bowl wihth specific treats in between for each.

The kids weren't so agreeable as the other members of our fun household.

We all loved each other and still do.Sadly,the animals are all gone to Animal Heaven.

They surely left behind some wonderful memories.

I support genetic research but don't want to see it go so far as modifying an animals natural behaviors or humans for that matter. ;)