Driver's License Piracy

Humpty

Hi all,

Thought you might be interested in this link:

Drivers License And Privacy Act - Check your driver's license information on-line.

Now you can see anyones driver's license on the internet, including your own!

It asks for U.S. info, but it also works for Canadian, English, Australian and New Zealand licenses as well.

I just searched for mine and it was there, photo and all.

This is really scary. I removed mine and I suggest you all do the same.

Go to the website and check it out.

Just enter your name and in the box marked CITY put your country, leave 'Select a State' blank and see if yours is on file.

After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".

Find Your License

• Moderators

ROFLMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

This is beyond funny, I'm going to print mine on some card stock and put it in my wallet to see how many people I can make laugh when they want an ID. If I ever get pulled over by a cop I may give him/her that license first just to see if I can make them bust out some laughs.

myfakelicense.jpg

ROFLMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

This is beyond funny, I'm going to print mine on some card stock and put it in my wallet to see how many people I can make laugh when they want an ID. If I ever get pulled over by a cop I may give him/her that license first just to see if I can make them bust out some laughs.

myfakelicense.jpg

Nice one Andavari :lol:

I hope the cop you give it too has a sense of humor 2%20(14).gif, otherwise you could end up in the monkey cage at your local zoo1.gif

• Moderators
Nice one Andavari :lol:

I hope the cop you give it too has a sense of humor 2%20(14).gif, otherwise you could end up in the monkey cage at your local zoo1.gif

They'll have to give me some banana split treats to bribe me into behaving. Although nothing they do will stop me from throwing poop at them! :lol:

They'll have to give me some banana split treats to bribe me into behaving. Although nothing they do will stop me from throwing poop at them! :lol:

That reminds me B)

Never stand at the front, while viewing the monkeys1.gifat the zoo :D

• Moderators
That reminds me B)

Never stand at the front, while viewing the monkeys1.gifat the zoo :D

They literally do throw their crap at people sometimes. I remember when I was a small kid with the family at the zoo and some guy was laughing and pointing at a caged gorilla. The gorilla snapped and went completely berserk throwing old food scraps and feces at everyone near it's cage. From how berserk it went that guy was lucky it was caged, or it would have probably killed him and anyone else near it.