Time Out

rridgely

• Moderators

I hate to do this guys but I dont have any other choice.

My involvement with the forum is going to be pretty low for the next few months. I just dont have the time for it.

The hijackthis logs are becoming a burden(where as before I enjoyed doing it) and trying to find the time is not easy(notice that I haven't replied to them in the last few days).

With everything I have going on I'm going to have to take a time out for a while. Here is what is going to happen:

-I will not be doing hijackthis logs during the week and depending on whats going on maybe not on the weekends either. Unless the other helpers decide to take over your better off posting them at spywareinfo.com if you need quick replies.

-You will not see me on the forum posting much for a while. I will still come here of course(so this is not a dumb farewell post.. I like it here too much to just leave. :P) I just wont have a lot of posting going on.

However if you need anything just PM me. I have the forum email me when I get PMs so even if I dont come to the forum for like a week or something(probably not going to happen. :P), you will still get a relatively quick reply.

And lastly to the people who are waiting for a response in a hjt log now. I will not leave you hanging.

You should get a reply tonight or tomorrow sometime if possible. Then hopefully we can have them wrapped up this weekend.

blah blah blah blah blah. I didnt even want to post anything about this but I figured it was a good idea to let you all know whats going on when I pretty much disappear for a few days at a time.