Wii little problem

fireryone

?1,000, 42'in plasma TV [vs] 3 yo loosing at wii tennis!

[scoreboard]

3yo: 1

Plasma 0

"When I ran back in Adam was using the handset to smash the TV screen."

"He is banned from the Wii for two weeks, and I won't be taking my eyes off him."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/loc...cle2581610.ece#

fireryone

What has happened to parenting skills these days?

I don't think games consoles are something kids should have at just three years old. And a two week ban?!?! He'll have forgotten about it in three. I'd do the same to his Wii as he did to the TV, then he'd learn a lesson he wouldn't forget!

What has happened to parenting skills these days?

I don't think games consoles are something kids should have at just three years old. And a two week ban?!?! He'll have forgotten about it in three. I'd do the same to his Wii as he did to the TV, then he'd learn a lesson he wouldn't forget!

Ya..I wouldn't buy a game system for a kid till at least 6 years old. I'd break the Wii too, but the parents probably bought it, and don't want to waste the money by breaking it.

AJ

• Moderators

I don't see anything wrong with little kids playing video games(unless they do it all day long or something) but there is no way I would let them use my good tv. I would just go buy a junker 19in one that only costs $100 from walmart. The kid probably doesn't even understand that he did something all that wrong.

• Moderators
I don't see anything wrong with little kids playing video games(unless they do it all day long or something) but there is no way I would let them use my good tv.

Parents are using gaming systems to play babysitter in this day and age so that they can go cook dinner, or whatever else needs to be done with some relative peace.

There was something discussion about gaming systems becoming "babysitters" not too long ago (well maybe a year or two) on some news channel or talk show.

Now imagine a kid old enough for schooling that gets asked whom his/here babysitter is and the reply is along these lines: PlayStation 3, XBOX 360, or Nintendo Wii. :rolleyes: