So What Really Is In A McDonald's Chicken McNugget?

Humpty

• Moderators

Yummy, lighter fluid.

I don't eat at McDonalds though. I don't eat fast food very much but when I do the only fast food restraunts I don't mind are Wendy's or Chik-fil-a. They probably aren't any better but they don't seems as bad as McDonalds does.

• Moderators

I can't stand McDonalds, seems like everything they have gives me a stomach ache within 15 to 30 minutes of eating it.

Chik-fil-a.

[dirty mind mode]

:lol: That could be taken the wrong way! :lol:

[/dirty mind mode]

I think Chick-fil-a is one of the more... healthier places to go eat for fast food. I love their fries! Every once in a blue moon I'll go to McDonald's and get a coke and a big size thing of fries but that's about it. Chick-fil-a is best for fast food but it's $$$ but it's worth it!

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Well im actually surprised that there is any chicken in it to be honest :P and who would actually believe the McDonald's averts when they say that they use 100% chicken breast anyway

I haven't had a McDonald's, Burger King etc for some time now and i plan to keep it that way as well

Ditto! I would especially avoid fast food places after viewing the documentary film Super Size Me.

Indeed Andavari that documentary was an important eye opener, as to the effect that fast food can have on you, if you solely only eat that particular diet (well if you could consider it a diet ^_^ )

I can't stand McDonalds, seems like everything they have gives me a stomach ache within 15 to 30 minutes of eating it.

Same here.

I was put right off chicken nuggets (of any kind) when Jamie Oliver did his healthy school meals campaign and in one of his programs showed what the 'chicken' in these nuggets looks like before its cooked - it was just a vile looking sludge, and when he cooked it it just looked like a normal nugget. Was supposed to put the kids off them but it put me off too :unsure: