Great photo organizer and easy

rridgely

• Moderators

I am in the process of moving all of my files to a new PC and I had about 2-3 hundred pictures to move. I needed a program to do this fast and easily (and free). My new pc had adope photoshop album starter on it and it was terrible. So I went to google and found Picasa2. It is actually made by google. I was only going to use it for my old pictures but then I tried to upload my new pictures from my camera and it was so easy I decided to keep it. It actually put my new pictures in a new folder labled with when and whare I took them. This is great for unorganized people.

http://www.picasa.com/index.php?tid=Y2NpZD0zNzQ4

I am in the process of moving all of my files to a new PC and I had about 2-3 hundred pictures to move. I needed a program to do this fast and easily (and free). My new pc had adope photoshop album starter on it and it was terrible. So I went to google and found Picasa2. It is actually made by google. I was only going to use it for my old pictures but then I tried to upload my new pictures from my camera and it was so easy I decided to keep it. It actually put my new pictures in a new folder labled with when and whare I took them. This is great for unorganized people.

http://www.picasa.com/index.php?tid=Y2NpZD0zNzQ4

I have just downloaded this program, and you're right, it looks just great. I plan to purchase a scanner in the near future and scan in the hundreds of photos that my wife and I have taken over the years. I was looking for a program that would let me add comments (dates, names, etc.), and this is exactly what I needed.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

how is the resources usage?

--==aGumon==--

The resourse usage seems to be fine. I am using a P4 processor with 512mb ram and had no problems.

glad to hear that... hope it will run smoothly on my system too..

--==aGumon==--