Website icons on desktop

Gerard

If anyone have the same problem, please show me the solution. All my desktop had the internet websites shortcuts with the original logo, such as "Y" for Yahoo, GOOGLE, etc. but now they have been changed to the blue IE logo. How can I stop this issue? Thank you for your help.

• Moderators

Don't have many website icons on my desktop but wonder if this read is of any help until someone else comes along.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.p...e006a8c556e205c

By the way what is your browser?

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

You can also get some icons from icon, wallpaper, etc., websites such as deviantART, WinCustomize, etc., then save them permantly in a folder such as "My Documents\Icons" that way you can switch to using those high quality icons versus some of the crappy looking lo-res favicons, plus they won't mysteriously disappear unless you delete them manually.

If anyone have the same problem, please show me the solution. All my desktop had the internet websites shortcuts with the original logo, such as "Y" for Yahoo, GOOGLE, etc. but now they have been changed to the blue IE logo. How can I stop this issue? Thank you for your help.

Thank you for the info. I downloaded and installed "FavOrg" and followed the instructions to

pick the right icon for each website and every thing is working fine.

> Thanks again.