Un problème inattendu ! (Français)

Bonjour. J'ai adopté CCleaner Browser depuis quelques semaines en tant que navigateur internet et j'en suis parfaitement satisfait !!
Je rencontre un seul petit problème avec un site tout ce qu'il y a de plus officiel de l'administration française qui gère la protection sociale des salariés et facilite les formalités entre salariés et employeurs, et je ne comprends vraiment pas pourquoi !? (aucune pub, aucune activité suspecte sur ce site... )
Il s'agit du site : www.cesu.urssaf.fr

image.thumb.png.f73afe077dc77d7483cabd625a665127.png

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Good morning.  I adopted CCleaner Browser as my internet browser a few weeks ago and I am perfectly satisfied with it!!
 I'm encountering just one small problem with a very official site from the French administration which manages the social protection of employees and facilitates formalities between employees and employers, and I really don't understand why!?  (no ads, no suspicious activity on this site...)
 This is the site: www.cesu.urssaf.fr

What trouble are you having with the site. Please write in English or use Google translate to change to English.

Edited by Nergal

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

12 hours ago, Nergal said:

What trouble are you having with the site. Please write in English or use Google translate to change to English.

Hello, thanks
Error message: "The site is inaccessible"

• Moderators

it should be noted that I can't access those links (either the original or Hazelnut's) on my Android Firefox (same time out error) or Edge on windows 11. 

Also downforeveryoneorjustme.com says that it's down.  I don't think it's your ccleaner browser.

image.png

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com