FF Thumbs

res45

When I'm on a web site like Tiger Direct and I select a product then select photo gallery the photo file that pops up is the same size as my browser but only about 1/3 the width of the browser and you can only view about 1/3 of the photo. Any Ideas on what settings if any I may not have set correctly. Just as a side note in IE7 they want show up at all where it says click for larger view.

Do you have Java enabled?

In Firefox it's in Tools>Options>Content tab. Mine is set to Enable Java, Enable Javascript, and under Advanced none of the options are checked.

You could also try the Disable Other JavaScript Window Features tweak on the Firefox Tips web page. The tweak makes it so you can resize popup windows amongst other things. It basically adds all the options available on a regular web page to popup windows.

btw, ugly theme. :D

:o! Wow. Kinda harsh. As if the popup issue wasn't bad enough. What if he created that theme and is very proud of it?

I think in the spirit of fair play you should post a screenshot of your theme so res45 [and the rest of us] can voice our opinions. Besides, I have a feeling you secretly use the Yahoo! toolbar when no one is looking :D !

Well, my honest opinion is that the theme was ugly.

No disrespect intended.

All people are different and think different, and are rightly so. If he thinks that theme is nice, then so be it. In that case I am glad that he found a theme that he is pleased with. As it is often said "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I do not find the aesthetics of that particular theme pleasing.

Me myself, I don't use any theme, I got the Firefox default look. Which I am fine with.

And no, I do absolutely not use the Yahoo! toolbar (or any other toolbar for that matter), nor will I ever do! :D

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

It doesnt matter if you think my theme is ugly I like it so thats all that really matters. I'm not the type of person that really cares what anyone else thinks about anything concerning myself. I live my life choose what I like want and need based on my own desires not the openions of others. To be honest Eldmannen your statements dont really bother me at all,since you can only be offended by what you allow yourself to be offended by. Looking forward to more exchanges in the forums. Have a nice day :D