Support team is ignoring me.

I wrote to the support service with a request for a refund and received a response in the style of “maybe you don’t want it, think about it and don’t cancel your subscription.”  In response, I asked for a refund, but now they are simply ignoring me, cool.  My current subscription ends in a month and I would like to issue a refund for the next year for which you have already charged.

Edited by Fox12

i seem to have the same problem.

i sent a message and started a dialogue.

the guy seemed totally confused and now ignores me

????

my contact was Amani was that the same as yours?

off to try again to contact  someone .

first time i have used this site and i am not impressed with it. first time in two years, could be the last as well

Hi,

how do you get to somebody  to talk to, AI is useless .

I paid twice for what i thought was one license.

Now i have two license keys, one of which i eventually activated.

Been running my system with a resident trojan for years apparently, only picked up when microsoft told me i had an unresolved issue.

Problem found when a FULL scan was made with microsoft and the offending program-me was deleted

The second key i need to cancel and receive a refund for as it has never been activated.

The last person i communicated with failed to understand what was happening, so here i am looking for support.

Anyway it would be nice if you can help me to resolve my issue  with ccleaner.

Regards Ken

• Moderators

@Fox12 @geoffrey

I have flagged up your complaints about the service you have (not) had for staff attention.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

On 23/04/2024 at 15:15, nukecad said:

@Fox12 @geoffrey

I have flagged up your complaints about the service you have (not) had for staff attention.

Thank you for your intervention.

For the life of me i do not understand the attitude towards customers.

Whatever happened to building goodwill with the customers??

The site itself is convoluted and trying to discuss a situation and looking through the frontend of this site is frustrating, the way it puts you into a loop that goes nowhere.

Regards Ken

same with me, I wrote from both emails in both cases I got only a reply to the first email, when I wrote back that I was not interested in the option to merge the license they dont wrote me back, according to your return policy I want my money back and I do not have to explain why! Moreover, the money was charged to me for the next period despite the active license, no doubt this is the last time I used ccleaner premium

Edited by Lukasmajonez

• Moderators

We have no access to financial accounts on this forum, for security reasons only support can deal with financial issues.

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

It's  a support ticket system. not live chat.

At busy times it can take a week (or more if they are very busy) to get a reply from a support person.

I agree that it isn't ideal, but it is what it is and so you have to have patience.