New Aerosmith song

rridgely

• Moderators

Here is a link to stream a new aerosmith song, actually I think it was written around the time they did pump but they didn't put it on an album or anything. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to play in anything other then IE. :(

"Devils Got A New Disguise"

http://thehawk.ca/station/events.cfm?rem=48517&jor=48517

The song is alright. Its deffinitely the classic 80s-90s aerosmith(which isnt a bad thing B) )

Its good enough to boot up IE to play it with. :P

• Moderators

It didn't play in Opera either, however I never expected it too in the first place.

LOL I didn't even try opera. I used it for a little while when FF 2 beta started its crash fest on me and I couldn't stand it. :D

Even though seamonkey seems to be just the mozilla suite renamed(which I didn't like back then), I seem to like it a lot right now. I don't know why though. It took me like 45min to get it the way I like but now it looks just like firefox and dare I say might even be faster. I kinda like the email built in too.(I haven't uninstalled TB yet but I haven't used it any these past few days). Maybe I like it now because its later in its development and there are more plug ins to fix it up with.

• Moderators

LOL I didn't even try opera. I used it for a little while when FF 2 beta started its crash fest on me and I couldn't stand it. :D

The only reason I re-installed Opera was because it can browse with images turned off or cached (I have them cached), with Firefox it's either all or nothing. It's all because of this damned dial-up! :angry:

SeaMonkey is o.k., if someone is perhaps on Win9x/Me/2000 without a user profile system like WinXP has. It however to me seems dated compared to Firefox even if it's still being rapidly developed, perhaps it's just the theme it's using that makes me think of it as dated.

The only reason I used Netscape Suite, and then migrated to Mozilla Suite when Netscape required having to sign up with a Netscape email account to use it was because of Composer. I literally used the Suites for like 6 or maybe more years just because of Composer, but luckily you mentioned Nvu (the continuation of Mozilla Composer) in another thread and I basically have Composer again without a bloated tag along browser/email client with it.

• Moderators

NVU is very cool. Thats what I used to avoid doing the spyware guide by hand. (god I hate doing it by hand):P

Right now seamonkey looks like this:

untitledzf3.th.jpg

I might decide tomorrow that its a piece of junk but right now I'm liking it a lot.(it took me forever to get it like this though :( )

Oh yeah that new aerosmith song rocks B):P

• Moderators

Right now seamonkey looks like this:

untitledzf3.th.jpg

Looking like the default Firefox theme I could put up with.

Oh yeah that new aerosmith song rocks B):P

Yeah, but it would have been better at a higher bitrate or if they would've encoded it with WMA9Pro which is in WMP 11 Beta at at least 64kbps, the 20 or 24 kbps they're streaming has way too many artifacts for my taste.

• Moderators

btw, the US guns n' roses tour starts in a couple of hours in vegas. wish i had the money to come over and see them again. the new band just rock!

anyway, cheers guys:D

Can't wait for 'em to release a new shiny thing called an audio CD which is hopefully not copy-protected/damaged, I haven't heard any professional quality GN'R in over a decade and it's long overdue.