Eclipse Temurin Always Requires an Update via Health Check

Is this an issue with CCleaner (based on  I may have 'over-cleaned' using Health Check), the Eclipse Temurin programming or something else?  I am not discriminate in my cleaning and never have been but now I am getting the need to resolve an update for Eclipse Temurin JRE Hotspot since the new CCLeaner v6 23.11010 update. The good news is it resolves the new update but is required again and again every day. If anyone can help. Let me know. Thanks-

HOTSPOT NEED.JPG

• Moderators

We have seen this happening befote with other softwares.

Next time you open CCleaner before running Health  Check go to Tools>Software Updater and look what version it thinks that you have installed as compared to the new version it says is available. (You can also do that in HC but it's usually clearer in the Tool).

It can happen that an installed software when queried what version it is will say that it's something like version 3.1.0.0 when the new version on the website says that it's  v 3.10.0

So the updater thinks that the one you have just updated to is still .9 out of date and so does the update again, and will keep on doing it because one is lower than ten.

If it is that then next time that Health Check says there is something to update click on it and it will give you an option to untick it and skip the update.

If it is a version misreading then let me know and I'll pass it on to the staff/devs so they can set it to be ignored for now.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043