CCleaner Popups...

Good Day, to EVERYONE...

just Curious has ANYONE had this Annoying Popup on their Desktop Recently?

This has Been Popping up, Multiple Times, a Week, even Though I, Have Turned Off, ALL Notifications, this Appears.

I, Know it can't Be removed, or Can it, Be Stopped from appearing?

IBut, anyone else having the Same Issue . ?  also - CCleaner has not Changed their Cleaning Format, it still takes, 3-Steps, to Perform a Simple Clean . ?  They Better FIX this Soon, as well.

Regards.,

**using CCleaner Professional v6.22.10977

Thanks for the Help.

Regards.,  :)

ScreenShot.png

• Moderators
On 06/04/2024 at 23:42, Banballow said:

Can it, Be Stopped from appearing?

I've not seen it myself, at least not recently (but have once in the past, months or even years ago).

Have you done the survey to see if that will then stop it for you?
If you think it's a waste of your time then say so in the survey (if there is a space).
Or get your own back - just put junk answers and waste theirs.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

@nukecad

Hey, Thanks for Replying...

I, Have in the Past Filled out the Surveys only to have them reappear - Kindof annoying, But I, guess there is Nothing else that can Be done ... there is also a Popup that continues to *Ask Me to Clean my OneDrive - again annoying.

If the Survey Keeps appearing I, will just Let them know, that it's a Waste of Time etc.

Thanks, for your Help.

**would You also Know why CCleaner Support doesn't Seem to Care or Answer to Support Tickets, anymore?  I've Sent one, about this over a Month ago, Yet, Nobody responds, You would think that When a Customer Pays $60-$80 per Year for their Software/services, that providing the Fastest & Premium Support would be Beneficial for Keeping Current Customers & possibly getting NEW ones.

Thanks, again

• Moderators

The popups shouldn't keep coming back like that, they set a flag to say they have already been show at that device.

I suspect that both the Survey and the OneDrive popups will read that flag at the server that they originate from.
So if you have blocked access to the server then they can't read that the 'already shown' flag has been set at your machine - so will show it again.

Check if your AV/Firewall is blocking access to servers at CCleaner or Avast. (it's probably *.ffavast.com that you need to let through).

I don't have any such blocks set and so don't see such popups more than once.
I have seen the OneDrive popup on each of my computers that has CCleaner on, but only the once on each computer.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043