Pop-Up requesting me to clean Google Drive

I'm frequently getting a large pop-up asking me to try cleaning Google Drive - I don't actually use Google Drive & there seems to be no way to prevent reoccurance of the pop-up reminder. In CCleaner Pro everything in 'privacy' is unchecked. Will this intrusive reminded be removed shortly as from my point of view it should never have been there in the first place?

Thanks - CClean 6.22.10977 - Win 11 Pro all up to date, F-Secure, all clean.

• Moderators

Popups like that one should only show once, or infrequently.
I have had that 'Google Drive' one last week on my machines, but only once on each machine and not again.

They set a flag once seen/dismissed and that flag says "I've already seen this" so know not to show it again, or at least not until a certain time has passed.
Different types of popup set the flag in different places, some set it as a cookie, some a flag at the CCleaner (or Avast) servers.

If one keeps popping up repeatedly then something is preventing that 'already seen' flag from being set, or is clearing it.

If it's a cookie based flag then having the following cookies in 'Cookies to Keep' (Options>Cookies) so that they don't get cleared should stop it repeating.
*.avast.com
*.ccleaner.com
*.ccleanercloud.com
*.piriform.com

However in this case I would suspect that the 'already shown' flag is set at a server at CCleaners end, and that your F-Secure/Firewall is preventing that happening.
Check if your F-Secure is blocking any connections to CCleaner or Avast and so preventing that 'already seen' flag from being sent.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043