Windows Installer Dialog During Health Check

I have a registered copy of the current version of CC Cleaner running on Win 10. Recently every time Health Check is run a window opens for the Windows Installer showing all its possible options. See attached screen shot. This is relatively new.  Any Ideas what is happening? I close the window and the program runs to completion. 

instsller.JPG

• Moderators

That is the Software Updater, called 'Security' in Health Check', doing it's job.

When you have CCleaner Pro Health Check will automatically check for updates to (some of) your installed software, and will attempt to update any found unless you tell it not to.

Sometimes that will then cause Windows to show messages as the app's own updater launches and runs.

That is what you are seeing in the screenshot above - the app's own updater is not passing a parameter to Windows that Windows wants/needs.

You will need to check what app it is that Health Check is finding an update for, and then update it yourself outside of CCleaner.

I don't have any apps pending an update at the moment but this is where it shows in Health Check if any are found:
image.png

Clicking on that box will give you more details of what has been found to update, and let you untick it so Health Check will not try to update it at that time.
(It will find the update again next time you run Health Check, and keep finding it unless/until has been updated).

PS. If you can let us know just what app it is that is being found to update then we can flag it to the staff to be looked at.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043