CCleaner premium will not get registered

mailattard

It is a few days that I bought CCleaner Premium Package for 39,97 Euros, using PayPal. I was sent an email with a registration key that ultimately cannot register the products. I communicated with the support team and I was given an answer that I followed in an attemption to register the product. I had no luck. I simply try to register the product, but I keep on getting the error message. The same goes for Kamo too. Is there a way for me to register CCleaner premium? I also get an error message regarding my email as a registered user. I need your kind help to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

ccleaner error.jpg

redacted.jpg

ccleaner error2b.jpg

You may wish to edit your screenshot to remove the license/activation key otherwise it may be used by dishonest visitors to the site.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

• Moderators

Thanks for reporting @Bastet, Activation key and Cleverbridge ref no. have been redacted.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

I do understand your concerns, and it has been my fault, so I am really sorry. On the other hand the codes exposed do not work at all. They simply will not register CCleaner or Kamo. I would appreciate an explanation because I did pay what I was asked and I got a non functional product. For the record, I have tried the procedure both on win 10 pro and on win 11. Thanks in advance.

Edited by mailattard

• Moderators

The key will be functional, just not at the moment for some reason - so that needs investigating and fixing.

It looks like the issue might be at the licencing server end, we have seen others get that "Alpha (0XAB000003)" error on registrations before.

If it is a problem at the server then it needs to be fixed at the server.

The CCleaner staff have been alerted that you are having this problem registering.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

On 01/12/2023 at 18:39, mailattard said:

I do understand your concerns, and it has been my fault, so I am really sorry. On the other hand the codes exposed do not work at all. They simply will not register CCleaner or Kamo. I would appreciate an explanation because I did pay what I was asked and I got a non functional product. For the record, I have tried the procedure both on win 10 pro and on win 11. Thanks in advance.

While the key may not work for you it may work for someone else, hence when posting the key/personal information these should be redacted. Have you previously posted the key elsewhere? If so then someone may have used it thus preventing you for using it.
Are you signed in with the same account as the key was purchased?
If you download the CCleaner premium trial can you then use the key?

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

I do every correct step I have to do in order to register the product. The key was never posted anywhere and the problem is the same for Kamo too. I have followed the instructions given by the support team but still no luck.  The key is not a functional one, or there is some kind of problem with the servers of Piriform.  I also get an error with my email, meaning that it is not recognized as of a registered user by the servers of Piriform. But I have posted the email sent to me by Cleverbridge, which proves that this is the email of the registered account. I do not understand why that happens, it's actually my first time with such a problem, in years of using the internet as a  software provider. I think that refunding my money should be a solution. Thanks.

Edited by mailattard

• 2 weeks later...