Logs of uninstalled programs

patkeogan

Looking to see if there is a log that shows programs that were uninstalled using CCleaner.

All i see are BugReport, BugReport.status, CCleanerUpdateHelper, DriverUpdateLib, DriverUpdEng, event_manager, and pd

to see them I copied them and opened them with Notepad and none showed a list of uninstalled programs.

The reason I need it is that a couple of my installed programs cannot update since I uninstalled a few programs and I would rather not have to do a factory reset.

Thanks ahead of time

• Moderators

Not that I am aware of.

When you uninstall sonething you normally want it gone with no trace left that it was ever there.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Hi patkeogan:

If you are referring to programs uninstalled by CCleaner at Tools | Uninstall then you might want to read Crni's 09-Oct-2023 post in limaZ's UninstalItems.log in c:\temp with ccleaner 5.63.  I don't use CCleaner to uninstall my installed programs, but the current CCleaner v6.16 apparently still creates a file called UninstalItems.log in the C:\Temp folder, but only if a folder named C:\Temp already exists.

I checked my Win 10 Pro v22H2 machine and confirmed that I don't have a C:\Temp folder.
-------------
Dell Inspiron 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.3448 * Firefox v118.0.2 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.23090.2008-1.1.23090.2007 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.6.4.286-1.0.2163 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7279 * CCleaner Free Portable v6.16.10662