Can't Manage my subscription or Disable Auto Extension/ Support Doesn't Respond

I've activated the Pro free trial but I'm unable to manage my subscription or disable auto-extension. I might have used a wrong email address while upgrading. I probably used 'khaled.sholkamy@homail' instead of 'khaled.sholkamy@hotmail' (dropping the 't' in 'hotmail').

I've already opened ticket #19238288 two weeks ago and sent an email to 'support@ccleaner.com' but received no reply.

Picture1.png

• Moderators

You should also have got an acknowledgement email when you raised the ticket.

Did you get that? Check your email spambox in case it went in there.

If you did then you should 'Reply' to that email if adding extra information to the ticket, rather than raising a new ticket or a new email.

We are aware that support are currently backlogged with queries and so it's taking much longer than usual for a support person to get back to queries/requests.

EDIT: From your screenshot it appears that you already have a licence key. Which you have correctly blanked out for security, thanks.

In which case you couldn't have used a wrong email address when purchasing, the licence key is sent to you at the email you had used.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

As said we know that support are currently backlogged, hopefully you will get a reply soon.

They are quite good, when not swamped, so I would expect that if you did get charged automatically they would refund without a quibble. (Although I realise that may not be ideal).

Being a user forum all we can do is flag this post up to see if one of the CCleaner staff can help expedite things with your ticket. I've just done that now.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043