Unable to cancel auto-extension

ErolSh

Hello, 

As first im trying to send submit for support but its not possible already 2 days, always says at bottom of page Hmm... we think you might be a robot. 

Im facing problem that there is no option to turn off/on auto-extension?
As i read manual choosing ABOUT section and then clicking on license information i should get a screen where is possible to manage subscription but that is what im missing on mine.. 
Everything except manage exception is visible.
I have purchesed CCleaner Professional version last year on 16/11/2023 this is reference id #418762503. Also i can send other details as license and email but id prefer that privatly!
Can please someone help me to turn off my auto-renew?ccc1.png.f0d6af6ed48ebbf2e9f4474e43e8502a.png
Regards, Erol.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, ErolSh said:

Hello, 

As first im trying to send submit for support but its not possible already 2 days, always says at bottom of page Hmm... we think you might be a robot.

We are aware of the problem with the support form and are shouting about it to the staff.
Hopefully it will be resolved quickly.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

The support form should be working again now.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043