CCleaner cuts Teamviewer Remote Sessions

I use a premium account to remotely access my clients computers in various locations both in the UK and abroad. However, when I run the CCleaner Health Check it shuts down the remote sessions, and it is necessary to keep loggin back into the remote client.

I have only noticed this since version 6.11was created and the problem has continued into 6.12.

I'd be interested to know what has changed within the software upgrades since version 6.10 to cause this annoying issue to occur.

• Moderators

There have been a few issues with the cleaning of teamviewer and some changes made in 6.11 and 6.12.

From what you describe though yours sounds like something different - the cleaning of the browser Session which Health Check does as standard.

Use Custom Clean instead of Health Check and untick "Session" for the browser(s) you use for Teamviewer.

That should then leave the browser sessions alone and prevent you being logged out from them.

Set Custom Clean to be the default that you are shown: Options>Settings>CCleaner home screen.

Note that if you do run Health Check then it will always clear the browser sessions, you can't customise that which is why you have to use Custom Clean instead.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators

It may be something in the cleaning of Teamviwer itself then, I'll note/flag this to the staff to see if they can give any insight.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 3 weeks later...

I too have noticed ever since CCleaner 6.11 and on, that my Teamviewer host has issues staying connected with my client's that run CCleaner. As soon as I remotely launch CCleaner on my client's systems, I lose access to their system. Even disconnecting and re-connecting through Teamviewer, the client screen is frozen on my end. I have to contact them and them exit CCleaner.
I use Teamviewer v15.40.8. I tried using earlier versions of Teamviewer, but that's not an option if the client is using a newer version than the host (me).
Downgrading to older versions of CCleaner like 6.10 or earlier appears to work with Teamviewer.

the same as described above.... When I open connections with Teamviewer, lets say to 5PC, once CCleaner run, all PCs are immediately disconnected. It is very annoying, and from CCleaner version about a month ago. Please remove this bug ASAP

• 3 months later...

HELP

I bought CCleaner to remotely help my 92 yo mother using TeamViewer.

She is 1500 miles away and there is no one in "the home" where she lives that can provide onsite help.

I don't know what CCleaner is doing, but it seems to not only end the session, but logs her off! 

Please advise if anyone knows settings that I can use to repair her computer via TeamViewer.

I have spent *HOURS* trying to figure this out. I thought it was a problem with TeamViewer, not thinking that CCleaner would be the cause.

HELP