how many different version of CCleaner am I paying for :

I need to know how  may different version of CCleaner I am using and paying for. I only want to be using CCleaner Premium for 5 users.  Also, what is the best CCleaner to have and how much is it. Is there a way to delete all the other CCleaner of my account. I got a message that my CCleaner is disable not for not paying but my list shows that I am paid up to 22 Jul 2023 for CCleaner premium.

John Smith

• Moderators

For licencing queries you will need to contact support by email support@ccleaner.com

They will be able to say why you got that message and to sort things out for you.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin

Additionally:

• You can usually look up your active licences here https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup (if they are all on the same email address)
  • If you have multiple CCleaner licences on the same account then generally the system assumes that you only want to keep the one at the highest tier and/or the latest expiry date and stops the subscription on the older ones and may disable them as inactive.  For example if you're upgraded from CCleaner Professional (1PC) to CCleaner Professional Premium (5 Device).  But as per @nukecad's note above, customer support is best positioned to confirm that for you if you have any concerns.
  • As per the above, it may be that the licence that is showing up as disabled may be one of your older ones, and the one that you are expecting to see operating until July might not have been registered on that computer.

With regards to which is the best CCleaner tier for you:

• CCleaner Professional covers 1 device only (1 PC for the Windows version and 1 Mac for the Mac version).  If you only have one computer, no smartphones, and are only after the CCleaner paid features that are on top of the free version then this one might be for you.
  • CCleaner Professional Plus covers up to 3 devices - Windows, Mac and Android.  It also includes Recuva and Speccy for Windows. If you have a couple of computers, or computer and an android phone, or want to have Recuva there on standby if you ever need to restore deleted files, then this would be a better option than buying individual licences.
  • CCleaner Professional Premium covers up to 5 devices - Windows, Mac and Android. It also includes Recuva and Speccy for Windows, but also our Kamo privacy software (combines the IP-changing features of a VPN with additional digital fingerprint hiding) and 24x7 Premium Technical support for various PC-related issues.  Recommended for anyone with more than 3 devices, who wants an enhanced level of privacy protection when online, or who wants a "tech savvy nephew" on-call 24x7 for any PC problems.

If you're in the UK, USA or Eurozone, the MSRPs for each of these can be found here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/8937998700173-What-is-the-subscription-renewal-price-for-CCleaner-Professional-

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes