Cant Cancel Free Trial

NEedHelp1

Hello, I activated a 30 day free trial subscription using a paypal account in attempt to test out this product. When buying this free subscription it prompted me that it will charge me if I do not cancel before the 30 days is up. I started the trial, then to my demise it did not log me into the free subscription I just signed up for. I used the "find license key" website to find it, but only found the license key that I use on my primary pc, not this one. I am fearful that I will get charged for this yearly subscription on my paypal due to me not being able to find where my free trial went, and that there is no way on ccleaner to actually access what email is being used *Please allow this to happen*. If I can please have a response that can tell me how to find that 30 day free trial I signed up for and cancel it before it charges me for a whole year of this product.

• Moderators

Where did you get this '30-day trial' from?

The standard CCleaner Pro trial is for 14 days not 30, and it doesn't ask for any payment details upfront.
You only give your payment details later if/when you decided to buy after trying it, there's a "Buy Now" button in the trial.
It doesn't have a licence key (until you buy one), so there would be no key to find.

I've just installed here it on a laptop, no payment details were requested, no licence key is required:

Capture.PNG

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Guest johnccleaner

@Nukecad It was a limited promotion being run by our Sales team; rather than the Trial version of the software, it is a full license (but limited to 30 days), with license key and all.

@NEedHelp1 Please contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly with the 9-digit reference number for the order or the license key and we'll be happy to get that cancelled for you.

• Moderators

Thanks for confirming that @johnccleaner

We are aware that there are these special promotions now and again, but we don't know when so I just wasn't sure if this was one of those promotions or something else.

(PS. the "@username" function doesn't seem to have parsed in your above post, that can happen if you compose the reply in another text editor and then copy/paste it into the forum editor).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Guest johnccleaner

Thanks in return for the heads up. :) I might have just not confirmed the username it was supposed to point to; in any event, it helps indicate who my remarks were in reference to, so I suppose that worked well enough anyway.

Glad I could help clear that up for you, anyway, in case you see anything similar about these '$0 30-day trial licenses' - sorry about the confusion!