Customer support contact address needed

Two issues. First - I have CCleaner Professional and the ability for me as a user to obtain TechSupport is not satisfactory. Posting to a forum, really ?  Meanwhile, I have a business to run and wasting time checking to see if anyone just might have fixed my problem is far less than satisfactory.

Second - I purchased the service / license to include installation on three machines.  I just attempted to authorize my third computer and I continually get the error message, " License and Name Do Not Match."

This occurs despite me copying lic# and name directly from the email providing the license as well as using the online license verification function.  This is far from satisfactory.

I need to get this license authorized so we can get this machine running.

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Customer support contact address needed
  • Admin
1 hour ago, FRUSTRATED_CCLEANER_USER said:

Posting to a forum, really ? 

The CCleaner forum is primarily intended for free users to get peer support - the idea being that by having questions that aren't covered by the FAQs on the CCleaner help site covered here then the answers can help millions of other free users with the same question.  And hopefully people will also give back to the rest of the CCleaner user community.

Paying customers have paid for personal support.  While no-one is stopping you from asking or answering questions here anyway, I would suggest that particularly for anything specific to license entitlements, billing, etc you might get the best response by contacting customer support directly using the contact information that would have been at the bottom of your Cleverbridge order confirmation (and also from other email communications from us):

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes