Refund claim

Dear Mr.

Hi,

First - let me apologize for posting my request on  this forum. 

Unfortunately, by mistake. I purchased on Sep. 19 a subscription for CCLeaner - 'unknowingly-not remembering'  that I have already done it on Aug. 31.
I sent you 4 letters and two letters to PIRIFORM asking you to delete one of the two and refund me. No answer has been received.

I admit that It was my mistake and I apologize for that. 

I thought you might accept my claim to refund me and in any case - to answer my mails. 
Enclosed you will find pls. the two invoices: Aug. 31. and Sep. 19. There are only 18 days between the first purchase to the second one. It is reasonable to consider it as a mistake and  refund me.

Sincerely

Moshe Grundman
Ra'anana, Israel

Moderation note - Attachments removed - nukecad

• Moderators

Hi,

Firstly I have removed your attachments.
They appear to have been corrupted somewhere during posting, and in any case they appear to have been backups from the CCleaner registry cleaner and not invoices at all.
For your security you should not post invoices on an open forum anyway, anyone could get your personal details from them.

Regarding your mistake in purchasing 2 licences:

Rather than letters you should email support@ccleaner.com explaining what has happened just as you have done above and giving the purchase references.
Mistakes like this do happen and they should be able to quickly sort things out for you.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin

For any billing related enquiries, a letter through the post will slow things down dramatically, and makes any necessary followup questions almost impossible. 

Of the thousands of customer support requests that come in via support@ccleaner.com every week, each one gets a confirmation of receipt and is assigned a case number so that it doesn't get "lost".  First human response (after the automated acknowledgement email) is generally by the next working day for billing-related enquiries, and quite often within a couple of hours.

As of the time of writing there are no unanswered tickets more than 3 hours old from paying customers.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes