Issue with a purchase

nogardvfx

I received an email stating that my license was expiring soon and CCleaner was promoting a 2 year deal w/ a $40 cashback.  I went ahead and did the purchase through paypal, using my bank account, and received an error saying that the purchase did not go through.  I tried again using paypal with my credit card with the same message.  I then tried using the direct payment option and it "seemed" to go through.  Now I have looked at my bank and see there is a $150 purchase on paypal and another on my credit card.  My license is not update via the ccleaner program (expiring in November) and says it will auto renew.  I have also received no emails showing anything was actually purchased.  How do I go about rectifying this? 

Cheers

Guest johnccleaner

For questions regarding payments, purchases, orders, or licenses, please contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly and we'll be happy to help out further.

Note that this forum is open to the public and so putting up personal information (including reference numbers) is not advised; as such, I have removed them from your post for safety.

Are you sure it was a genuine email? Did it address you by name or ‘dear user’?
As you have automatic renewal turned on would CCleaner still send renewal offer.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

• Moderators

They are usually pretty quick, (usually the same day) - but I believe that they have a lot of requests to deal with at the moment so it can be taking a number of days.

I'd avoid sending more emails and just wait for their reply.
(I'm not sure about CCleaner but I know that with some other softwares support services if you send another then the automated queueing system will assume it's an addition to the original and will merge both together and send them to the back of the queue as one new request. It does that to avoid 'queue jumpers').

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043