Lost Passwords

Coachman

• Moderators

When you say that you "lose some passwords" do you actually mean that you are logged out of some websites in your browser and have to log into them again?

I assume that you are using Custom Clean, or have Smart Cleaning enabled.

If you want to stop it logging you out of websites then untick 'Session' for the browser(s) that you use, eg.
image.png

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Thanks for the answer, but it's a little different. When I start up my PC, I automatically get a message from CCleaner PRO to "Fresh up" the computer. If I click OK, Ccleaner will refresh the PC in a minute. If I then want to visit various websites, I have to log in again regularly. After that When I stopped with Ccleaner refreshing I no longer have those problems. But that is of course not the solution.

• Moderators

If I then want to visit various websites, I have to log in again

Yes, that is what I said above.

When CCleaner is running at startup it is clearing those logins.

Untick 'Session' for the browsers that you use and then you can still have CCleaner run at startup, but it will no longer clear the logins.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043