Deep clean asks for permission that is already enabled

nancygail

Hello!

I have an Android s21. I've used the app for a while now but just decided to turn on deep cleaning and it tells me to enable permissions. However, permissions are enabled. So I can't progress any further.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nancy Ü

Screenshot_20220412-123452_Accessibility.jpg

• 4 months later...
Guest johnccleaner

May I inquire if you've disabled the permission and then restarted the software (or device), and given the permission once more?

If that does not take care of the issue, has the CCleaner software has been uninstalled from the device, then reinstalled (and the permissions applied when requested).

If you're still having trouble, please attempt to reproduce the problem, then open the menu > Help & Feedback > Direct Support to send along log files so that our support team can investigate further.

• Moderators

Android 12 did get an update sometime last week, so that may have had something to do with it.

TBH having recently got a new phone with Android 12 it seem somewhat 'unfinished' to me, especially how it interacts with 3rd party apps, it should get better over time with updates.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators
6 hours ago, nukecad said:

Android 12 did get an update sometime last week, so that may have had something to do with it.

TBH having recently got a new phone with Android 12 it seem somewhat 'unfinished' to me, especially how it interacts with 3rd party apps, it should get better over time with updates.

12's done with Google moved on to 13 (and 14 beta)

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 1 month later...

I have same problem, 

In the permissions, inside my android smartphone, in "Display pop-up windows while running in background", it doesn't appear "allow" but "always allow" or "deny", it seems that the App does not understand that I am allowing it.

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-16 at 16.44.41.jpeg