Autoscroller?

Newhotness

howdy all, I've been doing a lot of reading of lengthy PDF's recently for school, and for the first time, i went to this one website and the whole body, about 10 screens worth, was set up with this kind of autoscroll feature where the page automatically scrolls down at a constant speed. made reading the article a lot quicker and i didn't have to use the keyboard. I was wondering if you could suggest a program (freeware) that does this for PDF's and/or any other formats. I currently am using Foxit Reader Pro, and I will never switch to an adobe product after...is there any feature like this built into any Foxit products or can any of these secondary apps integrate or work within Foxit?

thankx for the help,

and now a quote for the ages:

"The person who doesn't read books has no advantage over the person who cannot read them"

thankx for the suggestions, i think i will post to the foxit form, it doesn't seem like it would be too big an issue adding it to their next release.

as for the mouse, i think i know what you mean, but its hard to set a good speed, and more importantly, when i use my lapper i don't have a mouse, not sure if that works without the actual mouse plugged in.

i can't go to the site and check bc i don't recall where it was, too many to check,

thankx again, the search will continue